Darwin IP Advisors navigate and leverage the business-technology-law intersection to help our clients achieve their commercial objectives.
Since its formation in 2016, Darwin IP Advisors has provided intellectual property support and advisory services to local, national and international organizations, including corporations, financial institutions, start-ups / small-to-medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and consulting groups. The scope of services provided include:
- Guidance and Leadership as an Interim Chief IP Officer
- Intellectual Property Strategy and Negotiation Leadership
- Portfolio Evaluation and Development
- Intellectual Asset Valuation and Monetization
- Patent Acquisition Direction (Landscaping, Mining and Negotiation)
- Support of Intellectual Property Research Projects.